Senior Animator/Motion Designer
Beeline Personnel are looking for a creative individual who understands all things motion production to join an innovative and personable animation team as a Senior Animator Graphics Designer
My client is based in the Shrewsbury Business Park who work with a range of clients in the B2B sector. They are currently a team of 13 who are passionate about producing videos and animations that their clients use to market their businesses. My client takes their work seriously, but also like to have fun with their infectious support, their down to earth attitude and the fact they have a pool table set up in the centre of the work space. This group of colleagues believe in a comfortable working environment.
As a Senior Animator, you will be working on creating motion projects for the extensive and varied client base and the successful candidate will get involved in the entire creative process, from scripting and storyboarding to producing and editing animated video content.
The Senior Animator will be creating illustrations that will be used in the animated videos, depicting scenes from the client’s video scripts. This will be a whole range of character styles, ranging from cartoon to animated styles. The successful candidate will also be editing the drawings into videos.
The role is varied and exciting with new challenges on a daily basis to work on.
- Creating images and animations within Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for use in creative projects
- Editing and producing video content using After Effect and Premier Pro
- Generating creatives for storyboards
- Help create scripts for videos
- Generating creative assets for marketing materials for the company
- Taking part and contributing in creative meetings with the team and client facing
- Using and developing skills in animation
- Keeping up with trends in the world of moving images
Who are we looking for?
- Beeline Personnel are looking for a candidate who has 2 years experience minimum and the ability or ambition to lead a team to act as Senior. Someone who already has good skills in the area of motion graphics and is also passionate about learning more with the aspects of the role. The successful candidate must have good drawing skills in order to be considered
- The successful candidate must have the capability to take a script and visualise it with a rough storyboard, so the client is able to understand what the video will look like whether it is during a client meeting or able to provide a story board at a designated time. Once the storyboard is approved the Senior Animator will then produce the final detailed drawings that will be used in the video animation
- The Senior Animator will also have an understanding of video production and editing
What will be offered
- My client’s team is a close group of individuals who are all helping the business move forwards. As the business grows there will be the opportunity to grow with it and reap the benefits.
- Encouraged and supported on-going training, right from induction onwards. This is provided for the whole team
- Time can be worked in lieu as working outside of “normal working hours” may occur. The owner of the company is very aware of the industry and has even informed Beeline Personnel that if a shift is worked over, there is leniency and understanding with any time owed back
- Good drawing skills – with a portfolio to show (even if basic)
- Having a good level of skills using some of Adobe Creative Cloud software – After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop is a must
- A great attitude for learning and development
- A skill of bringing content to life
- Able to work to deadlines
- Remain calm under pressure
- A team player with great communication skills
- Knowledge of cameras and production equipment
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to rise to new challenges
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Great communication skills
- Punctual and Reliable
- On the job training will be provided to achieve all aspects of the role requirements
Working from home can be allowed when needed. My client is aware and able to be flexible.
- On-site parking
- Annual Bonus
- Working in a creative environment
- Office pool table
- Training and support
Monday to Friday
Please provide is portfolio of work with your application. This will be done when the screening process begins and Beeline Personnel will ask for your contact details to receive your portfolio
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate desirable:
- Shrewsbury, SY2 6LG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work