Beeline Personnel are recruiting for a bespoke manufacturing company based in Shrewsbury who require a specialist in CNC (Vertical/Horizontal/Turning) machining.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake a verity of tasks such as machine set ups, first off inspection, alterations, process improvements as well as operating. The individual will need to be flexible within the working hours depending on company’s needs; shift work will be required.
Early Shift: 6:00 – 14:00 Monday – Friday
Late Shift: 14:00 – 23:30 Monday – Thursday (Shift allowance on top)
£12.00 – £15.00 ph (If permanent placement is offered, salary will vary on experience)
To provide support to the production manager, and to ensure all production targets are met.
· Machine setting, programming and resolving technical issue’s as they arise
· Ensure daily production targets are being achieved and quality standards maintained.
· Carry out inspection duties as required / be involved with quality improvement projects
· Create / modify / repair machine fixtures when required.
· Create and prove out machine programs on new and existing work as required.
· Support engineering in NPI process.
· Continuous Improvement of manufacturing processes
· Any other activities necessary to ensure the Production department delivers its objectives
· Experience in all aspects of the above responsibilities
· Good understanding of inspection methods
· An in-depth knowledge of technical drawings, geometric tolerances and practices
· Experience using DMG MORI Lathe – Siemens Control Panel
· Competent machine programming skills
· Good communication skills
· Good understanding of manufacturing processes
Personnel attributes / skills:
· Good team worker
· Hard working and enthusiastic
Temp – Perm
Permanent placement can be offered depending on experience