On behalf of our highly reputable client, Beeline Personnel are looking to recruit experienced Nursery Room Leaders (Level 3) to join a well established early years day nursery on the outskirts of Shrewsbury.
The successful candidate will have a desire not only for helping children learn and develop holistically, but also to lead a team and adapt to situations as they arise. The candidate will have a range of experience working with children within a nursery setting. The room leader will be keen to further develop their career with potential to grow their knowledge and skills. You will work as part of the management team to provide professional leadership and management to the Nursery staff to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and early years education.
Experience, knowledge and skills required;
- Leading, developing, and managing your room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children.
- Working as part of a wider management structure within the Service.
- Supporting team development and feeding back on team performance to the management team.
- Acting as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
- Ensuring you observe, plan, and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
- Developing positive partnership with parents.
- Working in a beautiful, semi rural setting set just outside Shrewsbury
- The opportunity to join a well established, reputable early years service where all nurseries are rated either “Good” or “Outstanding” of OFSTED
- Overtime hours are banked in lieu
- You will be working within a friendly, small team of professionals within the setting
- Uniform is provided free of charge
- The cost of your enhanced DBS is covered by the employer
- The setting is closed during the Christmas period
- Training and development is a big focus, giving you the opportunity to upskill and complete additional qualifications
- Free car parking onsite
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.80 per hour